Posts by :
Diesel Generator powered Command Trailer equipped with 6 work stations and a private office.
Macro has a large selection of portable fuel storage tanks ranging in size from 200 – 2000 gallons. Additionally, Macro can offer 12v or 110v fuel pumps.
Frac Tank’s 22,000 gallon capacity provides Macro with the ability set up temporary fuel depots and other liquids storage in any location.
- Total fuel storage capacity – 1,500 gallons
- Dual-walled tanks
- Multiple high volume fueling points with hoses on reels
- Fueling points have meter registers
- Self-contained power source and separate pumping system for gas and diesel
- Corner jacks for stability
- Equipped with portable spill containment berm, spill response kit, and fire extinguisher
Military HEMTT Fuel Truck with 2,000 gallon capacity. High volume pumping system, all wheel driver. High water/all terrain capable.
Military HEMTT Power Unit with trailer with up to 2,700 gallon capacity. (Three 900 gallon stainless steel tanks.) All wheel drive with high volume pumping systems. High water/all terrain capable.
Military Humvee with fuel capacity of up to 350 gallons. Includes one or more high volume pumping systems as well as metered register, hose length of 125’ and high water/all terrain capable.
Macro’s utilizes our specialized high-water and all terrain fueling assets to reach areas others can’t
Each High Water includes two fuel tanks capable of hauling either gas or diesel with a high volume pumping system. High water trucks are able to be driven in several feet of water or extreme off-road applications.